by Aussie Meyer
- I do recall that Archibald entertained me at the Drones Club.
- It was my nephew Adrian with whom I discussed Eastern Religions.
- Osbert and I toasted each other with Martinis.
- I visited the Senior Test Tube the day before the Senior Bloodstain.
- I had a hearty Political discussion over the Roast of Beef
- I remember that they mix a fine gin & tonic at the Senior Test Tube.
- It was on Wednesday that I enjoyed a brandy & soda.
- The Cat-Fanciers served a lovely poached salmon, and offered Kitty Bags to take home the left-overs.
- I lunched with Theodore first of all, on Monday.
- I enjoyed the Duck the day before or after I discussed Cricket.
- And I chatted about Musical Theater the day before or after I lunched on Salmon.
- I washed down the Muttonchops with the Ale.
- Wilfred had the Steak & Kidney Pie with me.
- I visited the United Jade Collectors the day after lunching with Theodore.
- And it seems strange that I recall drinking the sherry wine within 24 hours of the Duck (but not on the same day).
Use an X when you are sure that two fields do not match. Use a dot when you are sure that two fields do match. Click once to place an X. Click a second time to place a dot. Click a third time to clear the box.
Select marker color by clicking the colored radio buttons. You can use colored marks to indicate which clue provided a value, or to indicate a guess that might not be correct, or just because you like solving puzzles in teal.
Use the "Current Solution Window" button to parse the grid for your solution. This feature simply looks for dots in the top set of rows and creates a list that you can copy and paste into your email for submission.
If you want to clear the grid and start over, just refresh the page. Note that there is a bug in IE6 (and possibly other browsers), so that if a color other than the default is selected, that color may appear to be selected after the reload, but the actual color used will be the default.